FKB NŌVEL- ANTERIOR
Available in Sizes:
XS | SM | MD | LG | XL | 2XL
The FKB NōVel is a feature-rich functional knee brace that creates superior fit and comfort, resulting in increased patient compliance. It has an innovative cinching system that eliminates Velcro®, making this brace super easy to use:
• Easy to apply
• Easy to tighten for a precise fit
• Easy to adjust incrementally during activity
• Easy to remove
Just cinch and go - it's that easy!
Available in Anterior or Step-Thru.
Ideal for use in non-contact and non-sliding activities.
PART NUMBERS / SIZING
Examples of Use
• Moderate to severe ACL instabilities
• Prophylactic/bilateral use
• MCL/LCL instabilities
• ACL reconstructions
• Opti-Fit technology (1) located on the medial side of the thigh cuff, allows the natural movement of the knee through flexion/extension, creating an intimate fit and reducing migration.
• Cinching dial (2) for tightening and incremental adjustment.
• Quick-release buckles (3) are internally mounted for easy application and removal.
• Range-of-motion hinges allow user to easily limit flexion and extension.
• Aircraft grade aluminum provides superior strength yet is extremely lightweight (weighs an average of 18.5 oz.).
FKB NōVel, Ant Frame, OTS, Right
FKB NōVel, Ant Frame, OTS, Left
FKB, Undersleeve, Neo
FKB, Undersleeve, Cotton
Condyle Pad Set - FKB - Univ
Refurbish Kit - FKB NōVel, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Right
Refurbish Kit - FKB NōVel, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Left
Product Sizing Information
13.00" - 15.50"
10.00" - 11.75"
15.50" - 18.00"
11.75" - 13.50"
18.00" - 20.50"
13.50" - 15.50"
20.50" - 23.00"
15.50" - 17.50"
23.00" - 26.00"
17.50" - 19.25"
26.00" - 29.00"
19.25" - 21.50"
Circumference measurement taken 6" above and 6" below
Jeff joined the United Ortho team in June of 2012. He is responsible for the design and manufacturing concepts of the FKB. Jeff has more engineering experience in the orthopedic bracing and cold therapy areas than anyone in the field. He was solely responsible for all of the initial designs and manufacturing methods for the rigid bracing lines of both DJ and BREG.
Mark joined the United Ortho team in May of 2012. He brings a wealth of experience in orthopedics, both from the clinical perspective and the manufacturing/sales/marketing points of view. He served as a Director at BREG, Inc., from 1998 through 2012; he was in charge of Product Development, Product Management, Product Opportunity Assessment and Business Development. Mark developed BREG's in-house DME program known as OrthoSelect. He currently holds five patents in the post-operative orthopedic device market. He was also directly involved in the upstream/downstream marketing efforts and sales/operational planning at BREG.