SHIPPING / WARRANTY / RETURN PROCESS
• Orders received by 4:00 p.m. ET will ship the same day. Special orders (logos, special packaging) may ship the next business day.
• When calculating number of days in transit, please do not include weekends or major holidays.
• Unless special shipping is specified, all orders will ship Ground.
• Our preferred shipping vendor is FedEx. However, we will ship via UPS if requested.
United Ortho guarantees all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months from date of purchase. Defective products will be replaced or credited. Please have the defective product available for return if requested.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS:
If you have a defective or damaged product, please contact a Customer Service Representative. Please provide the nature of the defect or damage and the length of time the patient used the defective item. If you would like a replacement item, United Ortho will pay for the freight to send the replacement item and will provide a shipping label to return the defective item if requested. Defective product must always be returned, unless otherwise authorized by United Ortho. Your account will be credited after the defective product is returned.
To ensure that your return is handled efficiently, please consider the following:
• Call Customer Service at 800-227-8748 for return authorization.
• Please provide the product number, quantity and reason for the return.
• Returned products will be accepted up to 75 days from date of invoice, as long as they are in their original condition. After 75 days, all returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after 150 days.
• Returned product should be shipped freight paid to:
2235 Pennsylvania St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
• Credit will be applied to the account when the product has been received, inspected and approved.